Monday, August 27, 2012

ATC - Owl Love

front of ATC

Surprise pop-out element!
I had fun creating this ATC. The owl rubber stamp is from Michael's Dollar Bin. I used papers with lots of circles for the challenge going on at The Octopode Factory. I added a paper punched heart for the "heart" challenge on Dilly Beans. The ATC is embellished with red rhinestones and three colorful buttons.

I created the "surprise" factor for the "hide and seek" challenge on The Game. When you open the magic door on the front of the ATC, an owl pops out from the inside. I used a strip of pleated paper to make the owl "pop".

Along with the challenges listed above, I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Wicked Wednesday - #46 owls
Divas by Design - #49 anything goes
The Poodles Parlour - things with wings

Thank you for looking! Please take a peek at the beautiful creations on display at the above listed sites.

~following my paper whims~wendy

13 comments:

KC said...

I love owls! this is awesome!

KC said...

sorry forgot to say thanks for playing with us at The Game :)

~ Barb said...

Love your sentiment, especially the peekaboo door! Very creative. Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
{Hugs} Barb, DT

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ack!! Soooo cute! Love the little owl behind the flap! Perfect! Thanks for playing along with Dilly Beans this week!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, how clever is this?!? I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans & Wicked Wednesday! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute! Great work for all of the challenges. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week. xxD

Susan said...

AWESOME OWL ATC!! I'm with Kapree...I love owls!
This is great and the design is perfect for the sentiment!
great hidden message.
Thanks for joining us at THE GAME!
Susan

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card.Thanks for joining us this time at Diva's.
Hugs
JAyne

Denice said...

Whooooo loves this ATC?!! I do, I do!!! LOL!
Adorable, with a pleasant pop-out surprise.
Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
:Dxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous owl atc. I love the little hidden one. nice work and thanks for joining us in The Game
Hugs June x

Melissa S. said...

What a grweat ATC. Nice paper heart. Thanks for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

The Octopode Factory said...

so cute! thanks for playing along with TOFF

Gina said...

Oh that is so cute!!!! :D XXX