Friday, August 3, 2012

Triple Threat Card

Triple Treat Card
I created this card for the Smudgy Antics Challenge - triple threat. You had to use three images in your artwork. I liked how these images worked together cohesively. The skull flower and web flower images are from Anita's Art Blog. She has some freebies to offer on her website.

I printed the images on scrapbook paper and then cut them out. I printed the skull flower on purple and then white paper. I added the words "night blooms" with my computer. The card is embellished with lots of layers of paper, a fabric bowtie, a dark purple button and glitter on the skull.

Along with the Smudgy Antics Challenge, I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Haunted Design House - #144 freakers free for all
Jackson's Digital Expressions - #16 anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Diva's by Design - #46 flowers
Art Impressions - #74 stitching or fabric
Paper Play - #31 layer it up

There is beautiful artwork on display at the above mentioned sites. I hope you take a look!

10 comments:

Monique's art said...

Love those flowers, gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at Smudgy Antics

DonnaMundinger said...

How fun! Love your spooky flowers. Thanks for joining us at HDH. xxD

mark gould said...

love the skull flower and the colour choice, mark

~Lady B~ said...

Awesome skully flower and gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics :)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

A fab card - great choice of images, my kind of flowers - purple, web-by and purple all rolled into one place. Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics and MM@ HDH this week

I Don't Do Straight said...

Purple, flowers and skulls.... always a winner :)
Thanks for sharing with us at HDH :)

KristyLee said...

This is so kewl looking! I just love those web and skull flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics!
Peace,
Kristy

Andrea C said...

Brilliant card and loving his bow tie. Thanks for joining the HDH challenge again xxxx

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous! I love the cobwebs and flowers!
Thanks for playing along with Diva's for the Flowers challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Ren-Yi said...

Fab spooky flowers - but yet a clean design with strong bold lines! what a great look! Thanks for participating at Paperplay this week.