Monday, November 12, 2012

Little Boy Snail - ATC


I created this ATC with a free image from The Mother Company. If you like it you can snag it here. I colored the image with MS Paint and then chalked it up to give it some dimension. I added a heart, the words and some rhinestones to finish the ATC.

TOP TIP - Chalks are an easy way to add shadows and dimension to your paper arts. You can use them over or under pencils or a combination of both. I use my computer for sentiments most of the time. You can add a little chalk to the paper to help it blend in with the background. 

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday - #89 heart + tip
Dilly Beans - something for boy
Divas by Design - #60 cute
ATC with Attitude - anything goes
Crafty Mess - #21 nursery rhyme character
Wicked Wednesday - snail/stripes

I hope you can take a few minutes and view the artwork displayed on the above listed sites. You will be happy you looked!

~chasing my paper whims~wendy

9 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL This is phenomenal, what a perfect image for that sentiment! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday & at Dilly Beans. xo

Unknown said...

Love your TIP and your terrific card. This image gave me a chuckle and I'm so happy you shared it with us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

junemac2 said...

Hi Wendy,
I just popped by to add to follow you again. Thanks for your email. I will sort out some Dezinaworld sheets and send them to you for your prize :)x
Glad to find you again
Hugs June xxxx

Berry said...

How adorable thanks for playing at Divas by design this wk hugs rebekah xx

TRACEY MO said...

What a funky image , great layout.

Thanks for joining us at craftymess
Tracey dt

Sue Jones said...

great Card!! Thanks for joining in at Dilly Beans this week :)

Melissa S. said...

What a fun ATC. I'm so glad you could join us at Dilly Beans this week.

Angela said...

Oh I really like this! Great ATC

Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Challenge with us.

Angela

Bettina L. said...

This is really a lovely ATC. love the design with the heart and sentiment too. Thanks for the lovely tip too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina xx