Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thank you ATC


I used the Dunce Cap Skellie from Dilly Beans Stamps for this ATC. I used MS Paint to color the green eyes and red hearts. I colored the stripes with colored pencils and added some black chalk to smudge it up a bit. I added a colorful fabric bow and the words "thank you" to complete my ATC.

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

The Octopode - skulls & skellies
Wicked Wednesday - #58 be thankful
Dilly Beans - thanks
Simon Says Challenge - thanks
Pile it On - #46 lets be thankful
ATC's with Attitude - anything goes

Please check out the above listed sites. There is some awesome artwork on display!

~playing with my paper whims~Wendy

8 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable ATC - I enjoy this time of year, having a reason to focus on all that I have to be thankful for! Thank YOU so much for being a faithful player at Wicked Wednesday - and also for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Denice said...

LOVE this skellies' bow...so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday, we really are thankful for those who play along with us consistantly every week.
:Dxx

Amy said...

major CUTE

Sharon said...

Gorgeous atc love the Dilly beans image! Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome ATC!!! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!
~DEANNE~

cheiron said...

Fun and colorful ATC, love the fun bow. Thanks for playing along with the Thank You/Thanksgiving challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEEKKK!!!! super cute! Love the big bow! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

Melissa S. said...

So stinkin cute. Love the bow tie. Thanks for playing along over at Dilly Beans this week.