Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful Heart ATC


I created this card with a Dilly Bean Stamp called Zombie Cupid. Dilly Bean digital stamps are inexpensive and easy to color. Check out the store here.

I colored my zombie girl with MS Paint, colored pencils and some chalk. I added the words "thankful heart" and a fabric bow to complete the ATC.

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Wicked Wednesday - #58 be thankful
Simon Says Challenge - Thanksgiving/Thank you
Dilly Beans - thank you
Inky Impressions - #85 give thanks
Pixie Dust Studio - Thanksgiving or thank you
The Corrosive Challenge - #162 flutter by

~following my paper whims~Wendy

8 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awesome, love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday & at Dilly Beans. :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love how your innovative blend of imagery and holidays. Blessings!

Jasmine said...

Super cute little ATC. I love Dilly Beans images, and you've colored her wonderfully. Lovely sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Kerry said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Lisa Carroll said...

This is wonderful! The way you colored her is just beautiful! :) Thank you for playng along in our "Thanksgiving / Thank You" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp chalenge blog! xox

Melissa S. said...

Oh Love Love Love this. thanks for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

Melissa S. said...

Oh I love this. Great colors. Thank You for playing along and shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week. xxD