Thursday, November 29, 2012

Time to Curl your Hair


I used a magazine advertisement and a digital stamp from the Quoth the Raven set by Smeared Ink to create this card. I colored the skull with some chalks to give it a weathered and aged look. I added an orange ribbon bow to give the card some dimension. My hair is naturally curly so I guess I'm going to be fashion savvy in 2013, yeah right!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - #133 autumn colors
Creative Moments - #5 anything goes/buttons/bows
Smeared & Smudged - Junk Funk (magazines)

~chasing my paper whims~ Wendy

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh, wow, that is so. . . creepy in a funny-macabre way. I like it. Great work!

Miss Emerald said...

Very interesting card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge.

Cards By Leona said...

What an interesting design! Great contribution to the Creative moments challenge.

Leona x