Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fortune Teller ATC


I created this ATC with Photoshop Elements. The postcard is from my flickr group Collage Images. This is a great group of people who share images that can be used in collage work. The gypsy fortune teller and heart are from a Retro Cafe Art digital collage sheet. I also used beFunky to further alter the ATC.

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Wicked Wednesday - #79 show us your suit
Moving Along with the Times - inspired by song (Gypsy Woman)

~Wendy


4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Totally cool - great colors. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday, my friend. :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely and perfect for the challenge on MAWTT this week, I did an ATC as well, Love making wee pieces of art, Hazelxo

Denice said...

LOL, what a great image...an awesome ATC! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

Sharon said...

Oh I love the vintage feel of this ATC - just pefect for our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!