Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Halloween Card - My Artistic Adventures (Guest DT)

One of my Gecko Galz DT friends has her own Etsy Store and Challenge Blog. So please check out her wonderful creations at Etsy and join her challenge at My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog.  She invited me to be a guest designer this week.


I used three of the tickets from the Vintage Halloween Ticket sheet for this card. The branch is a die cut from Sizzix. The card is embellished with ribbon, black glitter, gems, pompoms and ghost buttons (shanks removed).

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Milk Coffee - colors of Autumn
Brown Sugar - #111 celebrations
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Left of Center - no design paper+LOC
Sister Act - #74 anything goes
613 Avenue Create - #89 anything goes
Pile it On - #37 flowers+feathers
Glitter-n-Sparkle - #102 diecut
Just Inspirational - bows

♥ Wendy

7 comments:

Carol Salisbury said...

Love your card! Great idea for displaying Heather's Halloween tickets in a tree!

~ginny said...

Fun card Wendy and a unique design!
Thank you for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #89 - Anything Goes
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

KristyLee said...

I totally love your card! You always make the best stuff! Thank you for entering in "Left of Center Creative Challenges."
Peace,
Kristy
(LOC DT)

Teresa said...

I love your style Wendy - every time I come to visit your blog it makes my smile. This piece is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again xx

Unknown said...

thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT

sian said...

what a great card :) I love the way you made them into a spooky tree branches. Thanks for entering JIC this week and I hope to see you again for future challenges. Sian (JIC DT Co-Owner)

Anne Lise said...

Cool and spooky card :)

Thanks for joining the Challenge at JIC this week :)

~ Anne Lise ~