Thursday, March 3, 2016

Spring Fairy Card


I used images from Lunagirl Moonbeams (Birthday Flowers+Birds) and Gecko Galz (Birds and Butterflies) for this whimsical card. The sentiment was a freebie from Jenn's Digital Art. Green glitter adds a little extra sparkle. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Suzy Bee's - #119 fantasy
Artistic Inspirations - #151 anything goes
Lunagirl - spring flowers+birds
Digitally Sweet - Spring is in the air
Crafting by Design Monthly - anything goes
Creative Moments - #88 anything goes
Gecko Galz FB - Spring
Cheeky - #8 fantasy

♥ Wendy

9 comments:

junemac2 said...

Such a beautiful card. I am a real fairy fan and this one really catches my eye. x

Karen Lunagirl said...

Very sweet ~ I like your sentiment! And of course I love those images :-) Thanks for joining my challenge this month at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

froebelsternchen said...

Just lovely!

Chris said...

A fabulous card Wendy, beautiful image, sweet sentiment and lovely CAS design.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Jutta.K. said...

Nice !

Greetings from Germany

Michele said...

hi wendy, I actually came over from cheeky challenge but I see you also entered this into the lunagirl challenge. it is a simply delightful piece, very magical and wonderful! happy to see it. xo

Anonymous said...

Schön!
Pippa with
http://letzterrang.blogspot.de/

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Very nice card.
Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
xx Valentina DT team xx

applejack cards by sue said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT