Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Life is a Beautiful Ride Card


I used a digital stamp from All Dressed Up called Girl on a Bike for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is layered and embellished with three paper flowers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

All Dressed Up FB - girly
Lemon Shortbread - #19 anything goes
Fab-n-Funky - 2 DP's
Inspiration Destination - #93 anything goes
Creative Fingers - #113 anything goes
Lacy Sunshine - anything goes
Simon Says Monday - flora
All Dressed Up - #58 anything goes

♥ Wendy

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a pretty card, Wendy! I love the digi stamp, she is so cool and I really like the little flowers added for some texture. Great job! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this image! Great design!
Thank you for sharing with Creative Fingers!
Susan
DT for Creative Fingers!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!