Monday, December 12, 2016

Joy Card


I used a digital stamp from A Day for Daisies called Paper Doll Kelly for this card. The image is colored with markers. The card is embellished with sequin cloth, glitter and a mini green gem.

I would like to thank A Day for Daisies for inviting me to be a Guest Designer this month. I am so honored!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Christmas
Card Mania - #87 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Your Scrapbook Place - sparkles
Not Just Cards - #39 anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Artistic Inspirations - #169 anything goes
Inspiration Destination - #115 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - #455 sparkles
Penny's Papercrafty - #307 anything goes
Southern Girls (10) - #149 anything goes
Brown Sugar - #228 anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Bunny said...

This is so pretty, Wendy. Love the sparkle. I saw this on the ADFD blog so I thought I'd leave a comment here as well.

Gale said...

Lovely Christmas card Wendy. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Dess V said...

Great colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Card mania challenge!
Dess ^.^

Creaine said...

Great! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/