Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Nature's Beauty Card


I used a rubber stamp from Ching Chou Kuik called Dark in the Woods for this card. The image is colored with markers and meant to mimic Picasso style. I used the colors from "The Women of Algiers" as my inspiration. The card is embellished with watercolor crayons and buttons.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - #468 woman
Ching Chou Kuik FB - Picasso inspired
Dream in Darkness - anything goes
Crafty Gal's Corner - #114 buttons

♥ Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing at Dream in Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to take an artist's style and use it with markers, or other mediums! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

    ReplyDelete